MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Goodness me...i'm growing up?

Reading through those older posts has made me realise how much things have changed, and in so little time.
I've been through trying to forget about food and weight and everything else, but i can feel myself nudging out and going full circle. It's so frustrating because i don't want to be where i was...but i also don't want to be the way i am now.
I've been too scared to weigh myself for a while now..the way i see it, not fitting into my size 6's is enough information for me.
I'm going to try and take a new approach to this whole situation, because i know i will regret letting this shallowness take over my entire life..

1. I'll stop letting food consume me - it should be the other way around.
2. I'll keep working out a lot, but do it because i enjoy it.
3. I won't punish myself for over-eating - i'll just work-out a little extra and try to forget about it.
4. I won't stress about weight and numbers - it's how i feel that counts.
5. I will avoid all eating disorder websites regardless of situation - i don't need to be egged on when i'm in the state of mind.

I have much bigger things to worry about than my size (eee, pun.) at the moment. It's exam time and i get stressed enough without piling even more onto myself.
Anyway, i'm sure i started this blog to get inspired and share it, not freak out and log this silly battle i have with myself?!

No comments:

Post a Comment