MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Monday 17 May 2010

Nude inspiration.

It has been said that my style is pretty samey. I've always worn lots of beige, sand, camel, nude - whatever you want to call it, neutrals i guess. I think this is partly because i went from dark brunette to white blonde, and this is one of the only groups of colours which can be worn with both hair shades. For example, red and burnt orange were brilliant with the brunette, but definately so much the blonde...They tend to make me look like a street-walker these days!
This is why i have been very, very excited by the fashion at the moment - rack and racks of beiges in all different shades, all floaty and feminine, with lace and prints. ALL of which seem to team perfectly with my leggings-addiction ... LOVE.
















No comments:

Post a Comment