MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Thursday 20 May 2010

So wrong, it's right!

"Girls of the Playboy Mansion" or "The Girls Next Door" - whatever you want to call it, i LOVE it!
Yesterday evening, i had a revelation. I found a site where i can watch any episode, any time, for free! Needless to say, that was the end of my 'revision evening'... They're tacky but cute. I may have just flushed any impressions you may have had of me regarding style down the toilet but hey, i'm not here to impress, just to share!
I am very, very happy that my last salon appointment finally resulted in a snowy-white colour like Holly's (centre) in the middle picture, rather than a horrible brassy blonde. I like the idea that people take one look at me and think 'fake' or 'stupid', then find out i'm actually educated and intelligent - it's fun to surprise everybody!









No comments:

Post a Comment