MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Monday 24 May 2010

Ouchhh, what a weekend.

It's been the most gorgeous weekend here, and i have been active - to say the least! I spent all of Saturday helping to shift a huge amount of sand from the bottom from the garden to the top (very hilly, steep garden) and have the blisters to show for my shovelling! Then, after waking up with a pretty stiff back on Sunday, i was off at 10am with some family to run the Race for Life for cancer research (i'm going to try to link a post to some pictures at some point.). 5km in beautiful sunshine, i wasn't exactly complaining at the time. This morning however, my calves ache, my back aches and my hands are sore! It's pretty nasty, and can't see myself being able to hit the gym later.. :(
On the plus side, i had the weekend off work and it was the hottest weekend of the year. I've caught a nice bit of colour on my arms and legs so am feeling pretty hottt! And, this is my last ever week of sixth form - just a few weeks of exams after this, and i'm out into the big wide world...exciting!

Anyway, i think i've blabbered on a bit today, here's a couple of pictures which have inspired in this new summer sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment