MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wardrobe updates.

Has to be a quick one, exams are looming and i really need to get down to some proper revision. Just thought i'd pop up some pictures of a few bits i've bought and am pretty excited about..
Ordered this little number from ASOS. It's supposed to be in the style of Cheryl Cole, and although i'm not really a fan of hers, i think this dress is really nice. Had to order it in petite sizing though...I'm 5ft4 but ASOS's normal dresses always seem to be too long.

I lovee these ethnic sandals from Boohoo.com...Only £10, and i can see myself wearing them all summer. I really like the bead detail on the T-bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment