MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Tuesday 15 June 2010

Festival favourites.

With the festival season fast-approaching, my Kate Moss obssession is coming back strong. These pictures are some of my old favourites of the supermodel at Glasto '04. Absolute classic festival style. She looks comfortable but still super-sexy.


In the Kate vs Sienna festival style debate, Kate wins hands down for me. Don't get me wrong, Sienna is gorgeous (especially the hair) but Kate has got the effortless look down to a tee.

I've noticed Kate Bosworth looking pretty good at Coachella this year too, so i'll be keeping my eyes peeled...

No comments:

Post a Comment