MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Sunday 6 June 2010

Summer - my way.

Prints and patterns are going to be a bit of an essential for me this summer. Gorgeous hair too...

I wouldn't wear this myself - it's a bit rock 'n roll. But i love the studded jacket, especially if it was paired up with a linen tunic, sandals and a killer tan.

Kind of represents my idea of a festival outfit - loose fitting, tribal/folky and a bit sexy. Think i'd wear some slouchy boots rather than the glads though.

I think i'd probably kill for a pair of these Chloe sandals.

I like the simplicity of pale blonde hair, dusky skin and loose-fitting whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment