MARILYN MONROE

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and a little hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Thursday 24 June 2010

Golden girl.


Few things make me happier than waking up to find my Vogue and Bazaar subscriptions on the doormat, and this month's Vogue was littered with inspiration for me. The most significant of this came from the cover star Cameron Diaz whom, unbelievably, i had forgotten about completely.
Flicking through a few of this weeks Best Dresses lists, i found her wearing these two ensembles - both of which i think are absolute gems. I particularly like the nude shorts and blazer combo, and am extremely envious of her endless legs!


No comments:

Post a Comment